The Janesville Veterinary Clinic is currently accepting photo entries for our 2017 Calendar, which will be published on November 1st, 2016. All proceeds from calendar sales will be donated to a local cat rescue, Kadlec Ranch Rescue.
One lucky winner will be chosen for the highly coveted cover photo. All other photographs which adhere to contest guidelines are guaranteed to be included in the calendar!
Before taking your pet’s picture, please review the information below carefully, as only entries that follow these specific guidelines will be eligible for the calendar:
- Only companion animal photos will be accepted—photos with humans will not be included in the calendar.
- Only current Janesville Vet Clinic clients will be included in the calendar!
- Due to the dimensions of the calendar, your photo may be cropped into a perfect square. Keep in mind
this may alter the composition of your photo.
- All animals must be depicted in a humane and dignified manner.
- Only digital entries in jpeg (.jpg) or tiff (.tif) format will be considered. Photos must be 300 dpi and at least 1500 x 1500 pixels to be considered for the cover. Smaller photos may be entered, but will only be used for the collage pages. Absolutely no print photographs will be accepted.
- If your entry was taken by a professional photographer or commercial studio, you must send us a signed copyright release, by mail to: (Janesville Veterinary Clinic, 1802 Mineral Point Avenue, Janesville, WI 53548, Attn: Jenny Neuville) or emailed to email@example.com), or fax (Attn: Allie at 414-431-6200). Be sure to include your full name and the file name of the photo you sent along with the
- All entries must be received by the Janesville Vet Clinic no later than Monday, September 26th to be considered. The entry form will close at 11:59pm on 9/26/16.
- All submitted photos become the property of the Janesville Vet Clinic and may be used and/or altered for the 2017 calendar and/or for other promotions.
- You will be notified if your photo is wins the cover location–all other photos will appear in the calendar in a collage format.
Submit your photo:
Please upload at least a 300dpi and 1500 x 1500 pixels sized photo. Files accepted: jpg, png, pdf (max size 10MB).
Error: Contact form not found.